How are you today? Hope you’re having a lovely day wherever you are in the world. Bless you all and hope that your life right now will be filled with abundance after you read this article. Now if you are sitting here reading this article, then that’s not by chance that you are here. You are here because your higher self intuitively guided you to this article.
I thought this article would be an excellent idea to write about. I want to knock down all your limiting beliefs around the money mindset after I went through a session of energy clearing from a meditation from Marie Christie.
Now, you might not know who she is, and just like me, you might even be thinking that you don’t need this meditation and like me, you will be very surprised by how you will feel after you try it. Please drop me a comment after you do it to tell me how you felt in your meditation. Let me know if something significant happens in your life after this meditation.
I want to make it clear that I do not get any commission for recommending Christie Marie Sheldon and am directing you to this 1-hour session on the link below because I felt a shift after doing the energy clearing session you will have the opportunity to go through on the free class.
I went in with a curious and open mind. There is nothing to be scared about and just go and add one more experience to your life. You might be surprised by how you feel after.
Personally, I decided to experiment for myself after hearing that the free class on Mind Valley is the only class that gets in so many letters from those who have tried it and is Mind Valley’s biggest class of the year. I really wanted to see for myself, and you know what? I cried like tons on the energy clearing meditation. I don’t often cry in meditation and in this meditation, I felt like something came out of my system. I have also felt the heaviness in two areas of my body, which I otherwise wouldn’t have known that I had if Christie didn’t ask about them.
Here is the link to the one-hour session which is broken down in sections
Christie’s full classes are about the 24 blocks that most people have. She has come to this conclusion (about the 24 blocks) after helping over 50 000 people. Here are some of the 24 blocks that she works with you on. These are the first 8 in order.
Block number 1 – Resistance
Block number 2 – Handling doubt and fear
Block number 3 – Fear of change
Block number 4 – Decision that you made about money
Block number 5 – Growth
Block number 6 – Fear of success
Block number 7 – What other people think of your as (fear of rejection or fear of numbers – whatever comes up for you)
Block number 8 – Clear indecision
She basically pulls out all your thoughts that you have built up in your subconscious mind, pulls it apart and then fills it up with concrete foundations so that you can attract abundance in your life.
Now I’ve also had the liberty to talk to a few more people before I did this energy clearing session, and it was pretty impressive on the patterns that I had around the aspect of money.
Christie Marie says in the session that, even people who have been meditating for 20 years had the blocks because of the stubborn beliefs that are stuck since childhood in the subconscious mind. She says that the most part of those beliefs where formulated anywhere from the age of 1 to 7.
Speaking to a number of people as I try working on my own abundance blocks, see what I found:
- A person is most affected by the environment they’re in. You won’t be able to attract abundance if you continuously in the company of the “poor person, save money, or you’re wasting money” mindset. (True)
- Money is the root to all evil (Thank god I got this one kicked out of my system a long time ago)
- You have to work hard for your money (Kicked out of the system. The answer is work smart)
- You’ve put a limit on your abundance. You’ve put a number that you think you should charge because you’re afraid of being judged instead of putting the price that you think it’s worth or you’re worth. Kick out that rubbish around the thought that no one will pay that amount. (Huge block with most people. NO, I am not saying you should rob people. I am saying if you’ve put a lot of time into something you should charge that time and the value you’re giving).
- Compare yourself and your services to others in your field? It’s like you can get various brands of toasters why have you charged your services at the same price as a low-cost brand when you’ve spent double the time making it a quality brand by looking at several elements that a low-cost brand didn’t look into.
- Break out of the scarcity mentality…
- Did you know that being grateful every single day is the key to more abundance? Oprah’s quote “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having even more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.
See why abundance is an important topic. The number one reason for divorce in America and I’m sure in most other countries is because of money.
The last tip is the most important one coming from my experience. Check out my books The South African: True Colours and The South African: Roamer based on a true story.
You will see in there, that there was a time when the main character Seasha was asking herself, “Why are people saying it’s going to be hard, it’s always been hard…” at the time Mandela was going to be voted as the president of South Africa. When she finished high school, affirmative action was already in place. People were complaining about the political system, the racism, the unemployment rate, the rape culture and the majority of the county escalated to people losing jobs according to race. This didn’t faze Saesha, and she kept believing that abundance will be hers even though an astounding belief of lack surrounded her and lived within her. Listen to that quiet little voice, buried under the noise, “what you focus on is what you believe, what you focus on is what you get, what you focus on determines whether you’re going to live in lack or what you focus on determines whether you’re going to live in abundance. You decide.” T. Dench Patel, 21 August 2019, 15:48
My friends live your worth, you deserve to, you deserve it. Get paid a lot of money to be you. Get paid a lot of money to be real and get paid a lot of money to do what you came on this planet to do. Help people where you are excellent at helping and enjoying it wholly.
T. Dench Patel