How are you? Merry Christmas.
What are you up to? What a silly question, you’re right here reading this. Hope you have had a lovely Christmas Eve, Christmas day is all going as planned, there is no Christmas truce this time and that peace and love in your family is mostly consistent.
I can’t believe I haven’t written about this article as yet. I’ve searched through the list of articles that I’ve written so far, and I was like, “What, how could I have missed this one?”
This is a very interesting topic because there are so many levels to it. Nope, it’s not woo woo, I’ve experienced and experience synchronistic events often.
Have you been seeing double numbers, are things you’ve visualised beginning to happen or has happened before, or how about the times you’ve experienced a series of events which you’ve flowed through so easily that you too can’t or couldn’t believe was possible? It’s so human to think that everything that comes so easily has a catch to it. Our limited beliefs make us think that everything needs to be hard in life.
What is synchronicity? Synchronicity is two or more meaningful events that are casually unrelated.
Synchronicity can be a confirmation that you are on the right track with regards to your life or purpose. Let’s look at how that might look.
- You’re seeing double numbers a lot like 1111, 111111, 14:14, 13:13 etc.
- A certain song keeps playing mostly in the most unusual circumstances.
- Seeing the same numbers (signs), places, images, book titles etc. coming up again and again.
- Right things happening at the right time.
- Getting your needs met at the right time along with the signs of changing your direction, especially if something isn’t working out anymore.
- Something you’ve been thinking about, dreamt of or visualised is happening.
- Hearing a message that you needed to hear through unexpected ways.
Synchronicity shouldn’t be confused with serendipity which is when something good accidentally happens one-off.
Personally, I see synchronicity as signs, signs that I am guided, and I don’t ignore them. I see them as breadcrumbs that are left by divine forces for me to pick up and follow. I see it as a confirmation of being on the right track. I believe that synchronicity is an intention to manifest something into your reality using the Law of attraction. Personally, when I was spiritual in some parts of my twenties, practised spirituality unknowingly and to some degree law of attraction too, I’ve had a series of synchronistic events but due to my unknowingness and lack of education around this in my twenties I couldn’t keep the momentum going purely because I didn’t know, but now I know better.
When synchronicity happens it’s a true living dream.
I found this article interesting and how she keeps finding the queen of hearts card.
There are a lot of people in science who view synchronicity as apophenia; experiences of seeing false patterns in random meaningless data.
Both synchronicity and apophenia exist and if you’re not choosing properly things can be misleading and you can ignore some really big warning signs in your life only to end up in not so good situations or circumstances.
Synchronicity can be overwhelming at times and it’s not the exact path, it’s one of many possible paths. What is really nice about synchronicity is when you’ve decided on a path and experience how it amplifies everything it’s almost like magic or a miracle. That for me is the most beautiful part of synchronicity; when you have decided upon something and then it amplifies your path through a series of some really awesome or blessed events even when you sometimes don’t see it as blessed.
According to this article, these tips might be of help.
- One of the practices that help us stay connected and following the signs is meditation. A clear mind helps everything, including living a life with synchronicity. Practices like meditation help keep the mind clear. The less distracted you are with thoughts, worries, and doubts, the more likely you will notice the signs along the way.
- To practice noticing signs, ask a question about your life and go for a walk in nature. Repeat the question as you walk and see where your attention is drawn to. What are the first four signs you notice? And, what meaning can you associate with each sign? If the answer isn’t clear, ask the question in a new way and try again.
- When a sign shows up, follow it. Pay attention and listen for a deeper meaning. Be curious and see if the sign has a significance you can apply to your life. In this way, a sign opens us up to synchronicity.
- Build your Power. The shamanic method for building power is to connect to a power animal.
- Consider the signs coming to you in your sleeping dreams.
- Take action and let the universe know you are paying attention. Follow through with what feels right. As you take actions, look for additional signs you are on the right track – the magical path of synchronicity.
- Journal about the signs you notice in your life. Keep track of when you see signs, how they feel, and what meaning you derive from them. Over time, you may see patterns in the signs and synchronicities that show up.
- Don’t give up. Onipa’a means persistence in Hawaiian. Remember that seeking synchronicity will bring more magic into your life. Be persistent!
I hope your Christmas went special and if you are self-improving through practises I hope you have and are manifesting what you envision and more so I would love to hear what happens for you in two thousand and twenty.
T. Dench Patel